|Mission type||Story mission (not repeatable)|
|How to start||Starts automatically after Black Sun, Red Sand is completed|
The Dragon faction quest that ends Egypt and introduces Transylvania. The Templars' transition quest is Virgula Divina, and the Illuminati's is Mainframe. Mortal Sins begins automatically after completion of any of the three.
End Game combines puzzles and clues nearly as cryptic as Virgula Divina's with deathtraps much more treacherous than Mainframe's.
- Report to Bong Cha (Dragon faction).
- Find a player of games.
- You probably stopped paying attention to the "PC Blackhole" signs in Seoul, since the information they convey obscured what you wanted to know: that there was the police station below them.
- Go to the Orochi complex in Seoul.
- Find the server room. Second floor, opposite side of the stairs.
- Disable the security system.
- Grab the Korean Won at the floor of the main entrance.Use the Won to buy a soda can in the cantina. Enter the laser beam room; turn off Sprint to jump at walking speed, over the crates and through the maze. There is a path in the laser beams where you can walk/jump without frying yourself. Don't jump into them. Use the soda can to short circuit the security systems. Destroying the fuse box conveniently disables lasers and not computers.
- Access the computer.
- Get the files from the laboratory.
- Steal the superintendent's keycard. Third/top floor, opposite side of the stairs.
- Get the superintendant out of his office.
- A microwave oven? hmmm... Grab a the green keycard from the server room, next to the computer. Use the green keycard to open the storage room. Get the Zaboom! foam cleaner from the storage room. Put the Foam cleaner in the microwave in the cantina.
From this point on you have 5 minutes to finish tier 5.
- Steal the superintendent's keycard.
- Access the laboratory and get the file.
- Escape the complex without being caught.
- Find Kang Ye-Jin.
- Report to Bong-Cha (Dragon faction).
- Travel to Transylvania through Agartha.
Mortal Sins begins automatically