|Mission type||Sabotage mission (repeatable)|
|Starting zone||Kingsmouth Townmore|
|Given by||Helen Bannerman, inside sheriff's office|
|Where in zone||(185, 320)|
|Required mission(s)||Supply Run|
- Check a phonebook for secured business.
- Retrieve the camera from the Sycoil gas station.
- Roof of the gas station. ( 330. 230). There is a trash can behind the station which can be climbed.
- Retrieve the camera from Kingsmouth Savings and Loans.
- Left side of the door. (365, 315)
- Retrieve the camera from the mining museum.
- 2nd floor balcony railing. (353, 267) Climb up the ladder on the house behind the museum.
- Enter the mining museum basement.
- Enter through the door inside.
- Ask the janitor about the cameras.
- Find a way to bypass the booby-traps.
- Jump over the 3 first lasers beams.
- In the first room, avoid the lights. Go around the edges to click the first "Trap deactivation switch".
- Find the holes in the laser beams. Right edge, center, and left edge, respectively.
- In the second room, avoid the lights. There are a couple of safe spots where you won't be detected if you stand still. Get to the second "Trap deactivation switch" and click it.
- Recover a new camera from the crate.
- Place camera on tree trunk.
- Place camera on street light.
- Place camera on house corner.
- Place camera on stree light.
- Use the police computer to initialise the system.