|Mission type||Story mission (not repeatable)|
|How to start||Starts after finishing Dawning of an Endless Night|
1.Meet Richard Sonnec in the Templar base
- Speak with Marianne Shelley
- Enter the crime scene
- Continue into the cold storage
- Find a way to remove the barrier from the occult symbol (turn around to face the doorway you entered; it's the lever on the left)
- Find the source of the strange noises. Stairs have been opened up by the lever.
- Search the hidden room for a way to remove the barrier. Listen to the recordings (the accent of the recorded voice is from South Africa). The researcher, Lanbe, apparently found an a portal to the Elder Gods; the player has seen their realm of stars too. It seems that prolonged exposure to it is not entirely healthy.
- Go through Lanbe's ritual books. Examine Book of Dust.
- Snuff the candles on the ritual symbol upstairs. All eight of them, one at a time :)
Defeat the Reclaimer.
Retrieve the Ankh.
Find the Librarian in the Temple Club.
Return to Richard Sonnec, who speaks about Egypt.
"This is one of the places that civilization began. Let us see that it does not end there."